Join IOI for a unique scuba and land-based exploration of coastal Cuba.
Accepting Reservations until June 21st
Travel to Guanahacabibes National Park on the island’s western tip and see one of the wildest, most biologically diverse ecosystems in the Caribbean. On the way you will visit the breathtaking Viñales Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Meet Cuban marine scientists and local fishers, bird watch, SCUBA dive, and feel the energy of Havana, its music and its people.
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
• Meet Cuban marine scientists and learn about the island’s coastal ecosystems.
• SCUBA dive some amazing reefs at Maria la Gorda, located on the western tip of the island.
• Participate in a sea turtle monitoring efforts where you will see green turtles nesting and their hatchlings emerge from their sandy nests.
• Meet with farmers and visit Viñales in Cuba’s scenic tobacco growing region.
• Havana city tours.
Total Cost = $3650 diver/$3300 non-diver, per participant in DBL accommodation.
A $1400 down payment is required to reserve your spot, and seats are limited
• All accommodations (Havana, Maria de la Gorda, Viñales);
• 8 SCUBA dives at the International Dive Resort of Maria La Gordain Cabo San Antonio, inclusive of rental dive gear and boat transfers, Local English speaking guide, trip leader/coordinator from The Ocean Foundation;
• All transfers with in a personal air-conditioned bus;
• All entrances to museums, National Park, music show and all activitiesoutlined in the program;
• Meet and greet at the airport;
• Cuban visa, Cuban health insurance, 24-hr assistance in Cuba; and
• Water + one drink (water/soda/local beer) at meals.
• Bottled water to drink throughout day. Tips
• Roundtrip flight to/from Havana
• Drinks at hotel dinners, and bar tabs.
• Luggage fees, souvenirs/personal items.
• Emergency evacuation insurance.
Please contact email@example.com to learn more!