Social Media Assistant & Graphic Design Intern
Work as our Social Media and graphic design Intern. You will be in charge of providing our two media companies (local and international) with picture, film, and text footage. This position is essential to our local and international presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds, our blogs, and websites.
Your job will have you at the pulse of the foundation, working closely with all our departments!Additionally and according to design skills, you will have the opportunity to work with the Galapagos National Park to help them design environmental education material to educate tourists and the local population about the surrounding habitats.
Our schedules are based on 25 hrs/week. The normal schedule is Monday-Friday 8.30 – 11.30AM and 2PM – 4PM which may be subject to change depending on the tasks at hand.
- Basic level of Spanish in order to communicate with fellow workers
- Experience in marketing and communications either at professional or post graduate level
- An understanding of HTML, social media platforms, blogging, Photoshop and website design and implementation
- A passion to drive fundraising and engagement campaigns using the latest digital marketing technics
- A great verbal and written communicator
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team