English TA – Education assistant
As an English Teaching Assistant you will work with students in a local K-10 school. This will include:
- Assisting the teachers with everything from lesson planning, to leading and supporting the teacher with language learning activities, games, songs, and projects.
- Coming up with some of your own activities for the class.
Schedules are based on a 25 hr/week commitment. Typically Monday-Friday 7:00AM –12:00PM Exact times may be subject to change depending on the tasks at hand. Time for preparation is in the afternoons.
- Intermediate level of Spanish in order to communicate with co-workers and students.
- A genuine passion for children’s education, and their well-being.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team. Energetic, creative, and enthusiastic nature that stimulates the learning environment