Professional Intern – Medical Student
We always welcome pre medical/medical students to share their services with our community.As a medical intern you would work in our local hospital and be a responsible assistant, consultant and substitute to our local doctors in charge.
Our schedules are based on a minimum of 20 hrs/week and can voluntarily be extended to aregular 40hr work week. The base schedule is Monday-Friday 7.30 – 11.30AM which may be subject to change depending on the tasks at hand.
- Intermediate to advanced level of Spanish in order to communicate with fellow workers and patients
- Medical background in pre-med, med-school, nursing, public health, human biology, pharmaceutical studies, emergency services, or related field at professional or university level
- Patient contact and the ability to communicate with care and patience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to make recommendations based on knowledge and experience in order to provide greater care to the community