Social Media Assistant & Graphic Design Intern
As the IOI social media and graphic design intern, you will be in charge of generating footage (photo and film) as well as text that accurately and meaningfully captures the nature of IOI’s international presence and impact. This will include:
- Working across the organization to ensure that all components of the IOI model are captured and displayed.
- Collaborating with IOI team members in various departments to pull out and highlight the pieces of the work that most thoroughly demonstrate and illuminate its lasting, positive effects.
- Working with, based on experience, the Galapagos National Park to develop environmental education material that educates tourists, as well as the local population, about the surrounding habitats.
Schedules are based on a 25 hr/week commitment, and can voluntarily be extended to a regular 40hr/work week.
Typically Monday-Friday 8:30-11:30AM; and 2:00-4:00. May be subject to change depending on the tasks at hand
- Experience in Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- An understanding of camera equipment and Mac or PC
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Be a great verbal and written communicator
- An understanding of social media platforms, blogging, Photoshop, and web-design.